31 de jul. de 2007

Unit 3 - Nina and Larissa

My name's Larissa.
I like Lindsay Lohan. She's twenty one years old. She's from the U.S.A. She's American. She likes cartoons. She likes pop music.

Hi, my name is Nina!! I like the actor Ailton (he was Feitosa in soap opera Cobras e lagartos and he is Barão in the soap opera 7 pecados), he's 42 years old. He's from Brazil, he's Brazilian.
He likes pop music and soccer. His favorite kind of film is drama!
He has some coffee, some bread and some juice for breakfast!!!

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Dear Grade 5C,

I like your blog very much! I enjoy reading about your activities. Good luck on this blog project. Kudos to your teacher Elaine for helping you learn about safe use of internet communication.

RCT

Anônimo disse...

Nina e Lari o blog de vocês ficou super legal! eu amei!
Tata